- Instructor: MyDreamMBA
- Duration: 10 weeks
Global Institute of Business Studies (GIBS) is where talents are nurtured, ambitions cherished, ideas shared & dreams fulfilled.
An institute of international educational standards we have been recognized as one of the top business schools in India. We have achieved this status of distinction by pioneering refined quality of learning, moral upkeep and intellectual support across the all-encompassing span of advanced education in India.
As envisioned by our founders, we strive to transform our students into leaders of the future by providing innovative and globally accepted programs in a congenial atmosphere. Our programs are designed for individuals who endeavour to contribute to the sustained development and inclusive growth of the nation and the world at large. We create leaders imbued with a spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship.
Our programs, hand in hand with our world-class infrastructure, are the perfect platform for a massive transformation in a student’s life in terms of leadership, excellent communication skills, latest additional skills and overall personality development.
These attributes make us a top institute in India and makes a GIBS degree an investment with the best returns.
- GIBS Business School Bangalore recognized as a “BEST EMERGING B-SCHOOL IN BANGALORE” by Worldwide Achievers in World Education Summit & Award 2019.
- GIBS have been awarded as ” Student Choice Award 2017 ” from ” College Search ” for “The Best Industry Exposure” & “Best Start-up Incubator” by College Search.com
- GIBS have been awarded as Student’s Choice 2016 for Best Academic Infrastructure by College Search.com
- GIBS Business School has been awarded as “MBA College of the Month – March 2015 & April 2016” by Higher Education Review.
- GIBS is rated by Just Dial with the Certification of 5-star Ratings
- GIBS Business School has been awarded as “MBA college of the Month – April 2015” by Silicon India’ – the largest community of Indian professionals.
- Its GIBS pride that Director Dr. K Aparna Rao to be identified as Most Influential Director amongst Top 100 Directors of India by World Education Congress 2016.
- Our MD Mr. Riteish Goyal is awarded for the Prestigious Award “International Achievers Award for Education Excellence” towards recognizing their contributions in the specified fields demonstrating leadership & honouring for the life time Achievements
GIBS stand out from traditional business schools offering PGDM & BBA programmes because of its differences. Our PGDM & BBA programmes are designed in a way to encourage students to understand how the business world works and prepare them to face challenges.
At GIBS, we teach leaders to be pioneers of the modern frontier. Think critically. Challenge assumptions. Change the rules of competition.
Along with being the pioneers of quality business education, we have an everlasting array of social, cultural, and athletic events and facilities. This includes a stunning park-like setting with rolling hills, trees, and beautifully constructed architecture buildings. Owing to our well-designed infrastructure, students can listen to music, dance to the rhythm, and even attend a lecture from a world business leader. Become a part of our family and experience one of the most inspiring destinations for business innovation.
At GIBS, we are driven towards innovation. Our programs—each one taught by our world-renowned GIBS faculty—apply a research-based approach unique to GIBS education. By enrolling for our academic programmes, students can collaborate with like-minded individuals from across the globe and evaluate the practical issues faced by modern business and today’s leaders.
Here are a few of our features that distinguish GIBS from conventional business schools and explain how you can benefit from the GIBS edge.
At GIBS, we conduct multiple events throughout the duration of the course. These events are designed to help students improve their skills like Emotional Intelligence, building relationships, developing communication skills, becoming a team player, building work ethic, strengthening their resume etc.
These events further help in forging strong social and professional contacts, thus creating a win-win situation. There is a wealth of knowledge students can gain by participating in events and activities.
PGDM Eligibility Criteria:In order to obtain admission for the two-year full-time PGDM program, applicants need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 or 4) with minimum 50% marks in any discipline from Universities/Institutions recognized by AICTE/UGC/AIU.
- Candidates can apply based on CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ATMA scores.
- Applicants with work experience and/or additional educational qualifications will receive extra weightage.
- Those who have appeared for their final year examinations may also apply.
- NRI/company-sponsored candidates can seek admission based on their prior record, group discussion and personal interview.
BBA Eligibility Criteria:In order to obtain admission for the three-year full-time BBA program, applicants need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Completion of HSC (10+2 level) from a recognized educational board with a minimum of 60% marks (Students appearing in their PUC / 12th / +2 can also apply).
- NRI candidates can seek admission based on their prior record, group discussion, and personal interview.
1 Analysis of the core competencies amongst students
2 Conducting Training & Development sessions to overcome barriers
3 Group discussion preparation, aptitude exam training & series of mock interviews to ensure all our students are thoroughly prepared
4 Assistance in preparation of customized resumes/ CV for the students
5 The Placement Cell identifies the potential recruiters, interacts with the companies and shares student profiles and other relevant details with them.
6 Pre- Placement talks by the Companies – The companies conduct Pre-Placements talks to give in-depth information about them, including the roles and profiles being offered. After the PPT, students submit their resumes to offered job profiles according to their interests within the deadline set by the companies.
7 Selection Process – Companies conduct their selection process, which typically comprises the shortlisted CVs, Group Discussions, and Interviews.
8 After going through the resumes and conducting interviews, companies provide suitable students with the offer lette
Roles & Responsibilities of the Placement Cell:
- Active involvement in internal and external corporate events.
- Organizing career planning, guidance & soft skills training.
- Organizing student-level workshops/meets with significant corporates.
- Guest lectures and panel discussions by corporates.
- Alumni reach-outs for student interactions.
- Enable companies to present their pre-placement discussions and conduct tests.
- Updates the management regularly regarding the progress in training & placements.
- Responsible for organizing job fairs, exhibitions, on-campus & off-campus drives which would in-turn help students in their placements & summer internships.
- Communication, networking and relationship building with the potential recruiters.
Why should you hire a GIBS Student?
Every student is united by their ambition and desire to invest in their careers. However, students at GIBS vary significantly from others due to the diversity of geographic background, level of experience, career aspirations, teaching methodologies and industrial exposure.
All business school programmes are united by the theme of management development with all typically teaching a range of foundation courses followed by optional modules. GIBS differ in terms of methods of delivery, range of modules, emphasis on personal development and types of project-based work.
Why GIBS students?
Bring the latest business thinking to your organisation.
Create, examine & exploit opportunities.
Have well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and to interact with groups and individuals at all levels.
Consistently utilize in-depth knowledge and understanding for solving various complex business situations, based on previous work experience and advanced study.
Have a holistic understanding of all key business concepts and functions, including financial management.
Successfully apply strategic management skills at a senior level in changing business environments.
Transform organisations through strategic leadership, intellectual rigour and professional ethical values.
Understand and have experience of global issues.
Lead and develop others in an organisational context.
Make sound judgements with complete data and communicate conclusions clearly to a range of audiences.
What makes GIBS different?
- Top B-school in a top location
- A qualification that will open doors
- Exceptional student support Unforgettable student experience Access to academics with real business experience
- Unforgettable student experience
- Access to academics with real business experience
Hospital & Medical Facilities