- Instructor: MyDreamMBA
- Duration: 10 weeks
Great Lakes Institute of Management, established in 2004, is a premier B-school in the country with campuses in Chennai and Gurgaon. The highly ranked Great Lakes offers a one-year full-time Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) and a two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). Great Lakes is one of the youngest top-ranked Indian business schools with an Industry 4.0-Ready Cutting-Edge Curriculum and world-renown faculty. Over 9000+ successful Great Lakes alumni are spread across over 30 countries.
Great Lakes has announced that it will accept CAT, GMAT, XAT, and CMAT scores for PGPM and PGDM admissions in 2022.
The deadline to apply is:
- The deadline for PGPM 2021-22 is February 10, 2022.
- The deadline for PGDM 2021-23 applications is February 10, 2022.
- 1stby Analytics India for the Analytics programme
- 4thby Outlook India among the top standalone institutions
- 4thby Careers 360 among Private B-Schools
- 5thby NIRF among non-IIM/IIT institutes.
- 9thby Business World among the Top One-Year Programs
- According to NIRF, it is ranked 23rd among top B-Schools and top 10 among private B-Schools.
Marketing, Operations & IT, Finance, and Analytics, AI, Machine Learning, and Blockchain.
AMBA, UK, and SAQS are all global accreditation bodies.
A global consulting firm is offering a PGPM 2022 average salary of Rs. 17.86 LPA and the highest domestic salary of Rs. 33.26 LPA.
Faculty, Curriculum & Pedagogy
- 25+ international visiting faculty from top global universities such as Kellogg, Stanford, and Yale
- 50+ full-time faculty members, including two of India’s top ten analytics academicians (Analytics India Magazine, 2018).
- 150+ thought leaders on campus every year.
- Karma-Yoga experiential leadership programme
- innovative curriculum with an emphasis on experiential learning, industry exposure, and case studies.
- A large peer group with a wide range of industry backgrounds.
- There are over 9000 global alumni spread across 30 countries.