- Instructor: MyDreamMBA
- Duration: 10 weeks
International Institute of Business Studies is situated in Bangalore in the Karnataka state of India. Established in 2001, it is accredited from AICTE, MHRD and it is affiliated to Bangalore University. IIBS, Bangalore offers 31 courses across 4 streams namely Management, IT, Commerce & Banking, Hotel Management and across 6 degrees like BBA, B.Com, BCA, MBA, PGDM. Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as A/C, Auditorium, Boys Hostel, Girls Hostel, Library, Medical Facilities, Cls. Room, Music, Placement, Sports are also there. international institute of Business Studies’ accepts Xavier Aptitude Test for admission into Management courses and Common Admission Test for admission into Management courses
B.B.A. (Bachelor of Business Administration)
|BBA||3 Years||Regular||120||1.53 Lacs|
|BBA + Business Establishment||None|
|BBA + Information technology||None|
|BBA + Accounting & Finance||None|
|BBA +Business & Marketing||None|
|BBA + Physcology & Counseling Skills||None|
|BBA + International tourism Management||None|
B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce)
|Bachelor of Commerce||3 Years||Regular||100||1.53 Lacs|
IIBS, Bangalore Placement
- To assist all students in the college in their pursuit of employment and career advancement in management.
- To assist all employers seeking employees in management studies, Commerce, Computer Science, Life Sciences, Media and other professions.
- The Office of Placement and Career Development of the college offers a variety of services …
Awards and Rankings
- Ranked 7th among the best B-Schools in India.
- Ranked 3rd in Placement among the Best B Schools in India-2017
IIBS MBA Eligibilty Criteria
- IIBSAT/CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/Others, Graduation in any stream or equivalent
IIBS PGDM Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must be graduated with a minimum of 50% of marks, under the scheme of 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 from a recognized university.
Interested in this college?
IIBS BCA Eligibility Criteria
- Successfully completed two year PUC in Science stream with any board.
IIBS BBA Eligibility Criteria
10+2 in any stream or equivalent
IIBS B.Com Eligibility Criteria
- Successfully completed two year PUC in Science or Commerce stream with any board.
Hospital & Medical Facilities